Uemis Rocks!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jaksonbrown

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just thought I would post a big THANK YOU To Uemis and especially to Laura James, the regional rep for Uemis here in the west for making such a great product at a reasonable price. Laura introduced me to the Uemis and urged me to check it out. She even offered to let me take one on a dive and check it out before my purchase! Who does that?? :) I wanted a dive computer that I could actually see under water and would keep me out of trouble. I got that and a ton more! This computer really is a Scuba Diving Assistant! Unless you are a complete moron, you cannot get into trouble with this computer on your wrist. The information it provides is awesome and extremely user friendly and easy to understand and follow. The large sliding buttons are very easy to use even with dry gloves on.

If anyone is considering buying a new computer... you owe it to yourself to check out the Uemis SDA.

Oh,.. did I mention that it has a solar cell that charges the battery?? :) So freeking cool!

So glad to hear you are happy with your SDA!!!!!

These days i'm no longer the regional rep.. I've been upgraded to product support lackey for North America :) I still have demo unit available for demo days, but I am not actively hitting the pavement in a sales role.

For new dealer information stateside, we'll be introducing our new North American agent in short order.. I'll be remaining on with Uemis in a product support role :)

When the screen is illuminated, the solar panel supplies approx 1/2 of the energy powering it (when the little sun icon is full) therefor extending your battery life, or when the screen is "off", it trickle charges the battery providing approx 1 min of power per 2 min of "full sun".

Hey Laura, congrats on your promotion to PSL :)

I just finished a cruise, diving with my UEMIS in Cozumel and Roatan. Lots of divers on the dive boat with me were very interested in my SDA.

The display was great, even in brightly lit tropical waters. I agree, the UEMIS rocks!

Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom