uemis SDA ZURICH

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi it_mike
Yes, the unit is upgradable. The hardware is designed for a lot of future development. One of them will be Trimix next year.
Brendianer

For me, now, what is the more important is that it works at the current development stage. My uemis blocked a first time after seven dives and a second time after four dives during the fifth one. In six months I could use it a few weeks:no:
Divermath

For me, now, what is the more important is that it works at the current development stage. My uemis blocked a first time after seven dives and a second time after four dives during the fifth one. In six months I could use it a few weeks:no:
Divermath

That sucks ! Did you find out what the problem was ? At least you wont have far to send it to be fixed :)

I have 60 dives on mine and have never had an issue (knocking on wood :wink:

Hello mintaka,

Actually not. But I think that if your one is working fine, you should not have such a problem.

So, go ahead and have nice dives! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom