Uemis Zurich dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kas0037

Registered
Reaction score
I have an excellent condition Uemis Zurich for sale. Black color with black band. Has only about 30 dives on it. Please let me know if you are interested. You can email me and I can forward photos. ksoyk201@netscape.net

Can you post a pic, i imagine it comes with the transmitter and how much are you looking for. Thanks allen

Many bought it for $1200 new from DRIS so I imagine this would be substantially less considering this is not only discontinued product but not supported. That being said please let us know maybe some will buy for spare.

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]I can and will post some photos. I am looking for 750.00, do you have an email I can forward the photos too? Thanks

[/FONT]

Hi ive got one with the transmitter an new cover fully uploaded firmware with the gauge mode
Me would like £400..anyone

Yep i know ..well im looking for £400 for my sda fully loaded with transmitter
Anyone?

Just FYI. VR-3 (open all the way to CCR) used goes for $650. $700 for out of support high risk computer is way too much. Let me know I am willing to spend $200 (time end of March when I get my tax back).

Just FYI. VR-3 (open all the way to CCR) used goes for $650. $700 for out of support high risk computer is way too much. Let me know I am willing to spend $200 (time end of March when I get my tax back).

Why are you cluttering-up the OP's thread? In fact, you purchased and owned the same computer (UMEIS). In addition, the computer is for recreational usage. Geez Louise!!!

I still own it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom