UK Remora Knife

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scaldwell

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello I have one of these little squeakers and would be interested if anyone can suggest the best way to mount it on a BC. There are 4 little holes on one side which I assume are there for a purpose but I am currently resigned to keeping it in my pocket which is ok but a bit of a chore to access.

Thanks,
Stephen Caldwell

My Remora knife came with two brackets. One for a hose and the other for the BC. I currently have the knife attached to the hose for the gauges.

I used the hose mount and mounted it on my inflator hose...it is out of the way so I can properly operate the inflator, but it is close at hand when I have had to use it.

s.wright is correct - there are two brackets that screw into those 4 holes you see. One is for a LP hose (like on the inflator) and the other will fit 2" and 1" webbing. The alternative is to use the small washers and attach it directly to your BC using the screws.

All of these items should have come with your Remora.

Where can a guy buy a replacement sheath? My knife is like new, but my sheath is MIA (gone). :(

Back
Top Bottom