UK Trigger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Juls64

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I was looking for a small knife. I like the Remora, but the Trigger looked interesting too, plus it has the line cutter. In reading the description however, it says the blade is spring-loaded to make it more compact. This seemed strange to me.

Does anyone have any experience with this little knife? How springy is it?

Julie

I had a bad experience with this knife (actually 2 of them, you can tell where this is going....)My LDS had these "nice" little knives on sale one day ($20). The knife seemed pretty nice and a good deal, so I bought one. I lost the first knife on the second dive I took it on and decided it was just a fluke. After losing the second knife on it's first outing I decided it was just bad design. (couldn't have been MY fault right?) If you buy one make VERY sure it's locked back into its holder after you use it, or say good bye........After those episodes I bought a Remora and couldn't be happier. The Remora has a solid feel when it's locked in. Good luck.

matt

I ended up getting a Remora. The sprigy blade thing seemed like it could be BAD.

Juls

Back
Top Bottom