Ultimate Ice Diving...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shadragon

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Now that I have my course, I am looking for out of the way places to practice. If someone can give me a lift to this site, I will provide FREE air fills and hot chocolate when we get there...

Ultimate Ice Diving...

shadragon:
Now that I have my course, I am looking for out of the way places to practice. If someone can give me a lift to this site, I will provide FREE air fills and hot chocolate when we get there...

Ultimate Ice Diving...

Air fills when you get there!! What about air for on the way there!! :wink:

If the ice is that thick you'll need an awfull lot of training and equipment before you can dive that deep!!

Tavi:
Air fills when you get there!! What about air for on the way there!! :wink:

If the ice is that thick you'll need an awfull lot of training and equipment before you can dive that deep!!

By the time technology advances to the point where a trip like this is possible, then it should not be a factor... :D

[SIZE=-1]“Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?” - Robert Browning[/SIZE]

shadragon:
By the time technology advances to the point where a trip like this is possible, then it should not be a factor... :D

[SIZE=-1]“Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?” - Robert Browning[/SIZE]

You mean we're not gonna do it this year :confused:
:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom