Sold! Ultra max Helium Variable Buoyancy float System

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Kitty

Registered
Reaction score
Ultra max Helium Variable Buoyancy system - new only one used once. Can hide ur keys etc inside them while diving. Can add segments to vary buoyancy of camera system. Buy some or buy all obo

10”/0.75 lb buoyancy x2 - 110 cad ea

12”/1.0 lbs x2- 140 cad ea

2”/0.25 lbs x2- 20 ea
Will ship

Attachments

• IMG_4723.jpeg
    IMG_4723.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_4726.jpeg
    IMG_4726.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4728.jpeg
    IMG_4728.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4730.jpeg
    IMG_4730.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4729.jpeg
    IMG_4729.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 53
Out of curiosity, why did you only use them once? Did you not like them & if not, why? Did they not provide enough lift? I'm fascinated by the concept of being able to add/subtract buoyancy & being able to really dial in my camera's buoyancy but I don't know of anyone that's had or used these.

Hi I was planning to get into photography cuz I only video and thought this float system was the best cuz it’s modular… but my back is not getting better so I am never going to get into photography… hence time to sell 😊

Out of curiosity, why did you only use them once? Did you not like them & if not, why? Did they not provide enough lift? I'm fascinated by the concept of being able to add/subtract buoyancy & being able to really dial in my camera's buoyancy but I don't know of anyone that's had or used these.
Actually have u heard of the amazing Jill Heinerth ? She uses these.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom