Under Sea Video Housing Company ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robohips77

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Can anyone tell me if the USVH (Under Sea Video Housing) Company in California is still open for business? I have tried and tried with 0 success to get an answer on the phone and or one of at least three dozen emails. Needing parts for my housing. Any and all help is appreciated. Safe diving all.

I am having the same problem. I have sent numerous emails (just sent another) and have left voice messages and they have not responded. I think I might get rid of the USVH housing and purchase something else!

Well I finally reached Warren!. Not direct but by email. He is out of town until the 17th. I have not purchased anything yet but Warren has assured me he can get me covered with parts that are needed. If I am not successful then I will certainly move on to another hosuing but really hate to do that. Good luck and I will post my outcome.

My problem was I have a used USVH housing that is set up for a Sony 950 and is missing the mounting plate. Warren answered one of my e-mails (last winter) and said I needed to send the housing and the new camera (Sony HC-5) so he could make the controls work. I was a little apprehensive to send everything because it took him so long to answer the e-mails, not to mention never returning any calls. So I will just wait and see how your dealings work out.

I will keep you informed. I sent the housing to him last Friday the 19th. I think Warren has been busier than a one armed paperhanger in a wind storm. I will keep you updated. I did receive a quick reply from him upon his return on the 17th. Robohips:D

9/23 Update on Warren from Papa on Digital Diver:
Got an email from Warren at USVH this morning. Warren advises that he is not presently making housings but is doing service work and upgrades for existing customers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom