undergarments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

micklock

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Ag or kathleen,

I'm getting ready to buy my first undergarment and need some advice and I can't try one on I have to order it online. I am 5'7", 165lbs, 30" inseam, 32" waist and 39" chest. I have the size small 905 FZ drysuit so I'm not sure if I should go with the small or med size undergarment. Also I'm looking at the Primaloft and the desciption say's cold to extreamly cold, is that like 50f to 34f or could I wear it up to 60f and not overheat.

Thank you for any suggestions.

Hi Mickloft,

Thanks for your question. It sounds like you will be more comfortable in a medium size undergarment. I'm 5.5, I wear a S and it is a 'perfect fit', and if I was any taller I would definitely go for a larger size. So stick with the medium.

I wear the Primaloft suit diving the caves here and it is around 70 F, I may just be a wuss, but I don't think you'll overheat wearing it. It is a very comfortable undergarment.

Good luck with your purchase and thanks for checking out our undergarments! Let us know how you go after your first dive.

Best,
Ag

Thanks Ag,

It sounds like the primaloft will work for a lot of my dives, last week it was 48f at the bottom.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom