Underwater bridge at beaver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all,

I dove Beaver this past weekend for the first time at the DOG days event. Vis seems the best site in the 4 hour dive time from OKC. I have heard that their is a bridge site at Beaver that sounded interesting to dive. Could some one tell me how to find it. Keep in mind I do not know the lake very well or the surrounding roads. Also please post any sights that would be interesting in the 100 foot to 170 range. My buddy and I would make the first dive of each day on doubles with Trimix and the rest of the dives in the day at 100 foot or less on 32% nitrox. I would prefer not having to bring a boat but I could if really needed.

If any other Trimix divers see this tread and are looking for someone to dive Beaver with this year please send me a message. Best way is by E-mail at shawn@IreallyLoveSCUBA.com

Thanks for reading
Shawn

Call Extreme Sports Scuba out of Joplin MO or Lost Creek Marina on Beaver Lake in AR. Lost creek has a map of some dive sites on their website but I do not remember a bridge being on there.

I learned there is a house boat on the North side of Indian Creek this last weekend. Will have to go find it.

Hmm never heard anything about a bridge at Beaver. Doesn't mean it is not there just haven't heard about it.

Now I have heard of the old Kimberling city bridge in Table Rock, it is underneath the new bridge. Top of the girders are around 100 ft and the road is around 170 ft with the lake bed way below. Hope to dive it one of these days.

Back
Top Bottom