Underwater Magnifying Glass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJorgen once bubbled...
The Magnifying Glass costs 90 euro dollar. I think a Euro dollar costs here 88 US :patriot: dollar cents. So the costs of the glass will be around US$ 78. Please contact Jos Schulte. See his site for e-mail address, etc.

Local diving here in the Netherlands often take place with only a few meters visibility. This automatically leads to focussing on things nearby. We've got a number of biologists in our diving association. They tend to look at insects and small plants as well. Recently one of those guys discovered a new plant. They're very fond of the magnifying glass :) .

whats a 'euro dollar':confused:
I know of Euro's, the stupid currency forced down the people's throats, and Dollars, generally used in the US, but Eurodollars :confused: :D

A DM used one to show me a pygmy seahorse in a gorgonian fan in Tulumben Bali last October - those things are so small they should be called microscopic seahorses.

Well, I got the 2.5 diopters bifocal style in my mask , but still have some trouble with console and compass bearings, especially in low vis.

Can see great at a distance.

Would this help me read my instruments?

If so, I am in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom