Underwater pictures with Santa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubasprout

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Everyone has a picture with Santa from the mall, but how about a unique underwater photo? Diver Dan's Scuba & Aquatic Center in Kenosha, WI is having Underwater Pictures with Santa on Dec 19th from 1pm -3pm. We ask that you please bring non-perishable food items for the local food pantry. Each child or adult will get a free 4x6in photo. Please RSVP to Diver Dan's to set up an appointment time.

Diver Dan's Scuba & Aquatiic Center
3927-30th Ave
Kenosha, WI 53144
262-652-9399
info@diverdan.com
Diver Dan's - Homepage

See you and your 18 month old on Saturday!:uwphotographer:uwphotographer:

What am I missing?
An 18 month child, an UNDERWATER picture with Santa?
The liability insurance must be a killer!

We had great time doing pictures with Santa! Many ages got pictures takenin shallow end of pool and a lot of food for a local food pantry!

We had great time doing pictures with Santa! Many ages got pictures takenin shallow end of pool and a lot of food for a local food pantry!

Sorry I missed it, we found a place that would let our 6 month old do a solo skydive or a tandem w/ Santa.

What was the youngest that turned out for the event?

Youngest in scuba was 13, we had some as young as 7 using snorkel and 4 year olds on the surface. I think the oldest was older than Santa. We had a lot of fun doing it!

Last edited:
Youngest in scuba was 13, we had some as young as 7 using snorkel and 4 year olds on the surface. I think the oldest was older than Santa. We had a lot of fun doing it!

Eww...I didn't need the mental picture of you and Santa doing it....Think about Mrs. Clause....:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom