Underwater Pumpkin Carving (for entertainment) Gilboa Oct. 20, 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also, that stew was really good. Thanks!! I feel guilty that I didn't bring anything other than me.

Next time I'll bring something good.

Also, that stew was really good. Thanks!! I feel guilty that I didn't bring anything other than me.

Next time I'll bring something good.

Glad you liked it! That was my first time cooking with the propane slow cooker (which does NOT cook slow) and I was a little nervous about experimenting with new cooking techniques in front of strangers :D You earned your keep this time :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

I had a great time as well - got to meet some of you but unfortunately had to head out before I got to meet the rest of you. Definitely got some great ideas for the pumpkin carving contest up here for next weekend and the practice was definitely needed.

I had a great time as well - got to meet some of you but unfortunately had to head out before I got to meet the rest of you. Definitely got some great ideas for the pumpkin carving contest up here for next weekend and the practice was definitely needed.

I really enjoyed getting to meet you! Wish you could have stayed around for the weekend so we could have had more time to chat. Glad you had fun, wait until I get the pics posted, there's a fun one of you carving. Unfortunately I cut your head off but it's still a funny picture :D Can I get copies of the pictures your buddy was shooting? Pretty please?

Got a few of the pictures posted in my gallery. Geoff, I hope I got your girlfriend's name right. I admit, I was having a little fun with the naming of the photos :D

No problem on the pictures - I'll try to get them formatted tonight and uploaded (have a classroom session to teach so depending on fast/slow the students are will determine if I have time tonight).

The pictures prove a point - its easier to carve a pumpkin u/w with one of those cool cutting tools that everyone else had instead of a large dull knife.

No problem on the pictures - I'll try to get them formatted tonight and uploaded (have a classroom session to teach so depending on fast/slow the students are will determine if I have time tonight).

Looking forward to seeing them when you get time :D

The pictures prove a point - its easier to carve a pumpkin u/w with one of those cool cutting tools that everyone else had instead of a large dull knife.

LOL! There were more "cool cutting tools" available, you were welcome to them :wink:

I love the picture of the skeleton hovering over you :rofl3:

Well if I got this figured out (not exactly a computer whiz) then I think that the pictures should be here: http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=2706

Not the best pictures - first time my buddy had used a camera (its my camera and I gave him a 30 second breifing on how to use it). There is some backscatter (forgot to show him how to turn down the strobe and also didn't give him the difuser) but not too bad.

You got it figured out just fine!

Should have just taken (or turned) the strobe off. I opted not to take my strobe on the dive and I left the blackout cover thing over the onboard flash.

Those weren't exactly ideal conditions to learn about a camera LOL!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom