Underwater Pumpkin Carving (for entertainment) Gilboa Oct. 20, 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My bad, I vaguely remembered reading about the hit after I posted that. Come out and carve on the surface with us! You know the surface support is the most important part especially for a night dive carting pumpkins around :D

STILL, why SPRING? Let's wait until summer when the water warms up!
Ber :lilbunny:

I'd love to but will be working instead since I can't dive. Have fun!

I'll be at Gilboa tomorrow but won't be cutting any pumpkins. :)

Aw come on! Sooo, you'll help with the decorating then? :D

Sorry can't make it this year. But our club is doing one here the same day. The water is 85deg. and the forecast is for 88deg. partly cloudy. You're all invited!

Dennis

Cool! I'll try not to tie you up with the string underwater :D

Man did I have a good time!

Amber your a great host and all around a nice person. Your diving skills are terrific! You're in charge of the doubles and it shows. You look confident and quite proficient in the water. I look forward to diving with you again, sooner than later.

Again, I had a really, REALLY good time.

Bob and your son son and Geoff and your girlfirend, you are really good people! Thanks for being there and making the day so good! Thanks also to the group of great people diving with Ber. All in all, what a fun and relaxing day.

Amber your a great host and all around a nice person. Your diving skills are terrific! You're in charge of the doubles and it shows. You look confident and quite proficient in the water. I look forward to diving with you again, sooner than later.

Bob and your son son and Geoff and your girlfirend, you are really good people! Thanks for being there and making the day so good! Thanks also to the group of great people diving with Ber. All in all, what a fun and relaxing day.

I too had a great time. The weather was great, the water was warm, the dry suit was dry, and the fish were happy. It was nice to meet you Ber, and great to see you again Randy. Sorry we never got a dive in together, had some equipment issues when gearing up for our first dive.

All said and done is was a fun day and definitely worth the effort and lack of sleep to make it. Thanks again to Ber for all her hard work and planning.

Sorry can't make it this year. But our club is doing one here the same day. The water is 85deg. and the forecast is for 88deg. partly cloudy. You're all invited!

Dennis

Dennis, just rub it in. . . just kidding!:D How ARE you and Judy? Take care, Maggi

Amber your a great host and all around a nice person.
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You'll ruin my reputation :b2:

Your diving skills are terrific! You're in charge of the doubles and it shows. You look confident and quite proficient in the water. I look forward to diving with you again, sooner than later.

Thank you Randy, that's really sweet :giveusahu I'm thankful you were tying a decoration off and didn't see when the doubles took charge and tried to turn me into a dirt dart :rofl3: You looked good yourself! You stayed trimmed out and barely rising/falling with each breath while concentrating on working with the @#%^&* string. (Told you blowing is easier than stuffing when you're trying to get it through the cracks :wink: ) PLUS you understood my "made up on the spot" hand signals :D (That or you read my thoughts :eyebrow: )

I too had a great time. The weather was great, the water was warm, the dry suit was dry, and the fish were happy. It was nice to meet you Ber, and great to see you again Randy. Sorry we never got a dive in together, had some equipment issues when gearing up for our first dive.

All said and done is was a fun day and definitely worth the effort and lack of sleep to make it. Thanks again to Ber for all her hard work and planning.

Great to see you both, I'm glad you had fun! I had a blast meeting everyone, eating too much, wrestling with decorations and pumpkins and fending off fish LOL! I'll have to get the pictures re-sized and put up in my gallery the board as soon as I get some free time.

I REALLY appreciate all the help from everyone with placing the decorations/helping clean up and all-in-all making the party fun! I certainly couldn't have done it without everyone who took the time to come out and dive, you all rock!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom