underwater scooter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kdiver

Registered
Reaction score
Hi
about seventeen years ago I dove in grand cayman with an operartor who had underwater scooters instead of a dive boat. We scootered out from shore to the reef site then parked the scooter did the dive and came back. Anyone know if this exsits nowadays. Thanks.
kdiver

divetech has a scooter run from their cobalt coast resort to the turtle reef shop, they say i'ts a 1 hour ride and sounds like a blast.

you can rent from their shop also and they have a nice mini wall right off their location.

unfortunately i got blown out and couldn't make the run.

dt

dtdiver:
divetech has a scooter run from their cobalt coast resort to the turtle reef shop, they say i'ts a 1 hour ride and sounds like a blast.

you can rent from their shop also and they have a nice mini wall right off their location.

unfortunately i got blown out and couldn't make the run.

dt
Thanks much. Where is cobalt coast resort and turtle reef?

George should update his Gavin site. He's no longer the "project director of the Woodville Karst Plain Project (WKPP)."

Back
Top Bottom