Unique Bonaire Dive And Dine Special Only 14 Spots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrliz1

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
BONAIRE DIVE AND DINE SPECIAL
AUGUST 4-11, 2007
$709.00 PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY

The is a terrific Stay, Dive and Drive Package with a twist! Enjoy a sunset night dive on Wednesday evening at Ole' Blue... when you surface, an all you can eat BBQ, including beverages (yes, Amstels included!) will be waiting for you!

Includes:

Accommodations 7 nights 8 days in a one bedroom condo apartment
Room Taxes
Welcome Rum Punch
Daily Continental Breakfast
Unlimited Shore Diving Package including weights, belts, and taxes
Double Cab Pickup Truck including taxes and CDW insurance
Wednesday Night Dive at Ole Blue with all you can eat BBQ with Chef Gibi
Includes beverages (beer and wine will be included)
Airport Meet and Greet
Airport Transfers if necessary
Nitrox Upgrade if requested

Price is based on double occupancy. Non-diver rate available on request. 25% deposit required with reservation. Deposit refundable up to 30 days prior to arrival.

Please feel free to email or PM with any questions. Accommodations are at Golden Reef Inn, voted Small Property of the Year by Bonaire Hotel and Tourism Association (BONHATA). On site dive shop, pool, BBQ area, gift shop concierge services, FREE WIFI, in room safes, 2 person hammocks, and our signature personalized customer service!

Chef Gibi requires a minimum of 10 spots filled in order to do the BBQ. There is also a possibility to do this a second week if we have an overwhelming response.

Liz, that sounds a real bargain, is the Nitrox upgrade an additional charge? I take it the free drinks are only at the BBQ.

I remember you and Ed from the Deco Stop during January when you got back from the show in Aurba.

Hi!

Oh my hi! Yes I remember you! Drinks are only free at the BBQ correct...If we could get a group of 10 or more I would definitely work out a FREE nitrox deal! We do have happy hour at our bar poolside every day from 5p-7p...or sometimes longer...just depends on how "hoppin" we are!

Liz

I highly recommend Golden Reef Inn. I just got back from staying there last week. You can't beat this package deal. Liz will do all she can to make your Bonaire dive trip memorable.

I agree Jim. We all had a great time. If you want to know what you can expect to see when diving in Bonaire, I just posted 13 new videos from our trip of last week, March 10-17. Click on the link in my signature and scroll to the bottom of the page for the recent additions.

Enjoy.

Thanks so much guys! Just to let other know, we are also offering this from August 5-12, 2007 so the wonderful people who use Continental via Newark can take advantage of the special.

Airfares from Newark direct to Bonaire are starting at $488.00 plus taxes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom