United killed my vacation!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So here I am in mid February and still can't get by the whole deal. I have decided that last year was not my year for diving. My class at PFI was less than fantastic, not as organized as I would have hoped. I liked my instructors but not the way things were run.

As for the bag I still will never buy or recommend anything from H. Dessault. I wrote an e-mail to the main company to let them know of my problems with the bag and it being recommended and never got a response. I don't know what I thought I would get because I never heard from Eric except from the store in Florida saying that I "abused" the bag. Oh well, I tried and came up short. Maybe this year will be a better year for diving, I can only hope.

You need to come up with a song about fins, United is pretty twitchy about guitars, thanks to this song that went viral. They offered to pay him to remove it

YouTube - United Breaks Guitars

And that ^^^^ was probably the reason for this:

I think that beside the obvious problems the thing that killed me was that while at DIA I counted 4 guitars that were allowed as carry-ons, WHAT?

Back
Top Bottom