University of Kentucky SCUBA Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mat4020

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey,
I'm one of those guys who has looked around ScubaBoard, but never post anything, but here goes nothing.
Im a student at UK, and am starting a SCUBA club (hopefully to be offical by next week). We just put up a website and I need feedback, both with the website and the club in general. Any comments, suggestions, and questions are gladly accepted.

UK SCUBA Club

Thanks,
Matt

DavidPT40:
Nice website, very good layout.

Thanks, but i cant take all the credit, its powered by Mambo, so it was relatively easy to setup.

You've got a good start on the web-site. My daughter will be at UK next year. She's a certified diver. Maybe a new member for the club.

I am glad you are getting the ball rolling over there. If there is anything I can do to help you out send me a PM.

Chad

This is funny... I talked to UK last semester about setting up a dive club! I never had time to follow through. Great that someone did it!!
I would love to know when the site is up. Also I would love to help in any manner to support the club and actively promote it on campus. Send me a buzz at meub2000@yahoo.com or leave a reply here.
Just some starters: How long have you been in Lexington or at UK?
How well do you know the local shops?
Do you know the dive sites well in KY or the other ones close by.
Well anyway I'm excited and want to help.

msedivingdoc:
This is funny... I talked to UK last semester about setting up a dive club! I never had time to follow through. Great that someone did it!!
I would love to know when the site is up. Also I would love to help in any manner to support the club and actively promote it on campus. Send me a buzz at meub2000@yahoo.com or leave a reply here.
Just some starters: How long have you been in Lexington or at UK?
How well do you know the local shops?
Do you know the dive sites well in KY or the other ones close by.
Well anyway I'm excited and want to help.

Ill send you and email later tonight about joining, but I have lived in Lexington my entire life and am only a freshman at UK.
I know the people at New Horizons very well (being that im a DM candidate with them)
I've been to Joe's a few times but thats about it when it comes to local diving.

We are always looking for help and if you want to contact me my email is Mat4020@hotmail.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom