Unmoored shipwrecks in Kingston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did a search of who runs the old POW site and who owns it. seems POW owns it but can't use it.
WHY??

Whois www,powkingston,com

Registrant:
Preserve Our Wrecks
55 Ontario Street
Kingston, Ontario K7L 2Y2
CA

Administrative Contact :
Rutledge, Tom
tom@northerntechdiver.com
4052 Bath Road
Kingston, Ontario K7M 4Y4
CA
Phone: 613-634-8464

self explainitory, Don't forget to visit the new website and download your membership form and submit a donation.

As a member of POW (SNIP)

kingston area is moving ahead slowly and any volenteers will help with site serveys and have ideas for mooring blocks is appreciated. Any volenteering is appreciated.

That's not been my experience. I have emailed expressing my concerns about a lack of contact since I joined this year. As I said then, I didn't join to only donate money, but thought that I would be able to volunteer as well. I never had the opportunity to assist as I have only heard of things being done after the fact on the webpage or blog. Never did get my concerns addressed adequately and POW did not reply to me when emailed directly from the site or when a PM was sent through OD.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom