Unwanted Gift! Nikonos RS AF Underwater camera Never Used New in Box

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

butuhdana

Reaction score
I sell the best underwater camera ever made! The Nikonos RS AF. I shoot with my two main Setups on my diving trips. This camera was never used underwater and stands only behind glas at the rest of my Nikonos collection! The camera is ready to go and comes with its box! I have manuals in english, german, france and espaniol and the sell would only to say in what language he like the manual. If there are any questions or aditional pictures are wished please contact me. Some specifications: Construction:Body made of die-cast copper silumin oxidized aluminum alloy; all joints sealed by O-ring gaskets to ensure an absolute watertight environment; camera able to withstand pressures to a depth of 100m (328 ft.) Picture format:24mm x 36mm (standard 35mm film format) Lens mount:Nikonos R-UW mount Lens:Dedicated R-UW AF Nikkor lenses having CPU contacts Viewfinder:Fixed eye level pentaprism High-eyepoint type; offset angle 9°; 0.39x magnification with 28mm lens at infinity; 92% frame coverage; -0.7 diopter; 60mm (2.4 in.) eye point relief Focusing screen:Fixed Nikon advanced B-type Brite View screen with central focus brackets for autofocus operation Viewfinder information:The following LCD indications appear: focus indicators, exposure mode, shutter speed, aperture, film speed, DX mark, ISO mark, electronic analogue display, exposure compensation mark, over or underexposure alert, ready-light; illuminated while meter is ON Film speed range:ISO 25 to 5000 for DX-coded film; ISO 6 to 6400 for manual setting Film speed setting:At DX position, automatically set to ISO speed of DX-code film used; with non-DX-coded film, ISO speed is set manually Film loading:Film automatically advances to first frame when shutter release button is depressed once Film advance:Film automatically advances one frame when shutter is released Frame counter:Additive type; counts back while film is rewinding; illuminated by LED Film rewind:Automatic when film rewind lever is turned; approx. 25 sec. per 36-exposure roll; stops automatically when film is rewound Focus modes:Single-Servo or Continuous-Servo autofocus, Power Focus and Freeze Focus Autofocus detection system:TTL phase detection system using Nikon Advanced AM200 autofocus module Autofocus detection range:Approx. EV minus 1 to EV 19 (ISO 100) Autofocus lock:By lightly pressing shutter release button in Single -Servo autofocus Focus tracking:Automatically activated in Single-Servo and Continuous-Servo autofocus Electronic rangefinder:Available in Power Focus mode Exposure metering:Matrix and Centre-Weighted Metering built-in Exposure meter:Activated by lightly pressing shutter release button; stays on for approx. 16 sec. after finger is lifted off the button Metering range:EV3 to EV20 (ISO 100) Exposure modes:Aperture-priority auto (A) and manual (M) Aperture-priority auto exposure control:Shutter speed automatically set to match manually selectable aperture Manual exposure control:Both aperture and shutter speed are set manually Exposure compensation:possible using exposure compensation dial within ±2 EV range in 1/3 EV steps Shutter:Electro magnetically controlled vertical-travel focal-plane shutter Shutter speeds:Lithium niobate oscillator-controlled speeds from 1/2000 to 1 sec.; electromagnetically controlled long exposure at B setting Reflex mirror:Automatic, instant-return type Camera back:Hinged type; opened and locked via camera back lock/release latch; inner camera door is also provided Flash sync.:1/30 to 1/125 sec. in A mode, down to one sec. shutter is available in rear-curtain sync; in M mode, shutter fires at speed set, and when set from 1/250 sec. or higher, shutter is automatically set to 1/125 sec. Flash sync control:Front-curtain sync and rear-curtain sync provided; selected via switch inside body Flash ready-light:Viewfinder LED lights up when dedicated Nikonos Speedlight is ready to fire; blinks to warn of insufficient light for correct exposure Power source:One 6V lithium battery pack (CR-P2 or DL223A) Tripod socket:Located at base plate of camera body; standard 1/4 in. (JIS) Terminals:Accessory shoe, flash sync socket, remote socket Dimensions (W x H x D): 196 x 151 x 85mm Weight (body only):2,130g, 920g underwater ----------- US$3,000.00

WOW! How much? Love the way :Dedicated came out.

Back
Top Bottom