upcoming dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fox-Cousteau

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
this weekend a small group are doing Devil's Den. Meet there at 10 AM

10-13 the Wekiva River Clean-Up. Please RSVP early. We will all meet at the marina at 9:00 am. Oct 13th. Learn more here:
Wekiva River Clean-Up - The Lake Mary Scuba Club (Lake Mary, FL) - Meetup.com

10-20 a group is going to Pompano Beach for a couple of boat dives. (see thread posted this site)

MORE TO COME.....

Are we cooking there? Should I bring some burgers?
Good Idea! I can bring some brats and buns. how can we expand this discussion? get everyone involved?

Anyone diving Central Florida Spring's Sat.
Hello Diver's

My name is Doug Me and my son are open water and nitrox certified with NAUI I am allway's looking for more dive's on weekend's. With the wheather report this weekend The Gulf is not a good option! Somewhere like Blue Grotto or Devil's Den would be fun and if it rain's it is still a great day of diving and a picnic for the day.
I do not have my son this weekend So I am looking for a dive buddy and or a group to hook up with this week end !
How many are commited to going to Devil's Den, Is there someone I can buddy with and what day are you all going?
Sat.Oct 6th or Sun Oct 7th and or both day's?
Doug Brown/ Scuba Crab

Anyone diving Central Florida Spring's Sat.
Hello Diver's

My name is Doug Me and my son are open water and nitrox certified with NAUI I am allway's looking for more dive's on weekend's. With the wheather report this weekend The Gulf is not a good option! Somewhere like Blue Grotto or Devil's Den would be fun and if it rain's it is still a great day of diving and a picnic for the day.
I do not have my son this weekend So I am looking for a dive buddy and or a group to hook up with this week end !
How many are commited to going to Devil's Den, Is there someone I can buddy with and what day are you all going?
Sat.Oct 6th or Sun Oct 7th and or both day's?
Doug Brown/ Scuba Crab
no problem about finding you a dive partner, It looks like we'll have about 8 to 10 people including you so you'll have at least 2 dive buddies with you. some of us are working on bring stuff to grill between dives.
I look forward to meeting you.

Hey Scuba Allen

Thank's for the invite I will see you all at Devil's Den Sat morning Oct 6th 10:00 am Since the gate open a 8:00am And the dive area opens at 9:00am I will most likely get an earlier start and get there at 8 or 9am

Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great day!

Doug /Scuba Crab

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom