Upcoming events!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
March 4rth Discover Divings Annual Pool Party.
I don't think I'll be in the water by then, but I'll still be there!!

May 20-21 DUI Demo Days and Dog Rally at Dutch Springs, Packages are available from DD

It would be nice to have a strong club showing at DUI Demo Days. Being a wetsuit diver is no excuse as you'll get to try out DUI's Drysuits!! :D

I hope to see some of you there!!

Rick:14:

Tavi:
March 4rth Discover Divings Annual Pool Party.
I don't think I'll be in the water by then, but I'll still be there!!

May 20-21 DUI Demo Days and Dog Rally at Dutch Springs, Packages are available from DD

It would be nice to have a strong club showing at DUI Demo Days. Being a wetsuit diver is no excuse as you'll get to try out DUI's Drysuits!! :D

I hope to see some of you there!!

Rick:14:

I can't make the pool party, I'll be flying back from Grand Cayman that day and don't get in until about 10pm.

I will be at the DUI demo days however!

I'm going to DUI Dog days too!! Don't know yet on the pool party. Rick-if you want to try to get in, I'll be your tank monkey! I'm sending my BC in for repair and don't know when it'll be back.

Lets think about a caravan for Dutch!

hnladue:
I'm going to DUI Dog days too!! Don't know yet on the pool party. Rick-if you want to try to get in, I'll be your tank monkey! I'm sending my BC in for repair and don't know when it'll be back.

Lets think about a caravan for Dutch!

Appreciate the offer Heather. I don't know how my arm will be by then. We'll have to wait and see.

If my Transpac will fit you, you're welcome to borrow it for the pool party. Or maybe we can hook you up with a BC from the rental line. The shop will have most of their equipment there.

there's no rush Rick! we can wait and see. In the mean time do your exercises!!! (when the Dr gets them to you!)

hnladue:
there's no rush Rick! we can wait and see. In the mean time do your exercises!!! (when the Dr gets them to you!)

Debbie will be calling in the morning to get me set up for physical therapy. I'll keep Y'all posted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom