Updates From Baghdad....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not bringing any trucks back, we had them issued here and they stay here :). I cannot wait I can kinda feel the weight slowly coming off my shoulders now.

Oh customs is that way because they are staying and we're leaving. It's all about making us feel the pain before we leave but, I won't because I will be getting on the freedom bird.

Oh yeah, while I have been sitting and thinking. I did some house cleaning with my "friends" list. Isn't it kinda funny how we add people on there and then they just seem to fade away? Well alot I do not see on here anymore, and then there are that select few who will not say anything to you at all. So why mark them as a friend, I can say at least here in the military part of the board. We don't trod on feelings or stand people up.

Oh yeah, while I have been sitting and thinking. I did some house cleaning with my "friends" list. Isn't it kinda funny how we add people on there and then they just seem to fade away? Well alot I do not see on here anymore, and then there are that select few who will not say anything to you at all. So why mark them as a friend, I can say at least here in the military part of the board. We don't trod on feelings or stand people up.

So many times we confuse who are friends and who are acquantances. And sometimes we find out someone who we thought was a friend really is only an aquantance. It is sad but sometimes you just have to move on.

Those are the times you reconnect with your true friends for they will always be there for you.

I have been following this thread and want to thank you for sharing your experience. Glad to hear you are coming home soon. If you ever make it to Michigan, we have some "Great Lakes" for wreck diving. Give me a shout and we will do some diving.

Kim

There is one thing that I have failed to mention and I will wait to reveal a new status in my life. Some will fall out of thier chairs when they read this, I dunno maybe in disbelief. I will reveal all when I leave this place....oh yeah less than 40 is on my depth guage. :wink:

Funny, I have often thought of starting a thread on this topic. Hrmmm, I dunno, people baffle me at times as well.

BTW, no fair dangling big news then telling us we have to wait :shocked::11doh:

Don't you hate the suspense? Sorta like a thriller movie.....:)

Don't you hate the suspense? Sorta like a thriller movie.....:)

Now you shouldn't let us run with our imaginations :eyebrow:

Let's see, married?...gay?...married?...gay?...married?...gay?... :D Hey, ALL the best ones are one or the other right :wink:

See, I TOLD you it's not good to let our imaginations run wild :rofl3: C'mon gang, we can have some fun with this one :D

Love ya Squalus!
Ber :lilbunny:

Umm not GAY

Back
Top Bottom