Updates From Baghdad....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since I'm in Joe's SB Fav-Five, I know what it is but I'm not telling! You're just going to have to hear it from Joe.

Joe,

I fly those freedom birds. When are you processing out? Maybe I'll see you out of KWI.

I recently brought back an Army aviation unit, and when I was shaking their hands and welcoming them back on US soil, I about crapped my pants! One of the WO2s was a guy I taught to fly back in the day. It was an honor to bring him home.

Eric

Surely you jest, not a monk(like my lfestyle way too much), and deffinately not a transexual. Keep going, don't you hate it?

Mem, I can't put that out on here god knows who's watching. I can say that it is right around the corner. Not too long till the rainy season.

Mem, if you are the one who flies my unit back. Do you think you can catch a tail wind and make it go faster? BTW how long is the flight, I always seem to sleep through most of it.

We move small unit and piece-meal from KWI and other locations. We usually take about 100 to 120 to give you guys a lot of room. Your trip back depends on whether you are flying boutique like us, or mega-carrier like World or ATA. Unfortuneatly, if you ride on us, you get to land in two locations prior to touching US soil. From launch out of KWI to feet dry over the US is about 15 hours with fuel stops. When you get close, PM me, and I'll let you know if we have any birds in KWI around then.

From what I remember that is about what the wide-bodies took to get there too with only one stop. Unfortuneatly its almost always a head wind flying that direction.

Im guessing you get 3 weeks block leave and your heading to Thailand in the peak of whale shark season to dive. If thats not maybe Im suggesting it then.

We get 30 days leave when we get back, the funny thing is that we were briefed that the 30 days leave is to be tax free. Hmmm there is alot more to buy if that is the case.

Hey Polly I got the package today awesome we love it. However, the BW3's napkins was a cruel joke. Do you know what emotions were stirred up because of seeing those little white packets with a buffalo with wings? OMG I can't take it any longer, I want my wings with the super hot stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom