Upper Keys Diving This Week!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

luv2diveWPB

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I want to drive down to the keys for some diving this week and would like suggestions on where to dive and also who to dive w/ since different ops go to different places on different days. I want to dive the spiegel, duane, or eagle but do not know what outfit is best and i am having trouble finding out info. God knows they arent the friendliest when you call the dive shop direct. Hopefully someone here can help.

Thanks

a-d

I want to drive down to the keys for some diving this week and would like suggestions on where to dive and also who to dive w/ since different ops go to different places on different days. I want to dive the spiegel, duane, or eagle Thanks

a-d

For the SG and the Duane, I use Silent World. They have a nice Island Hopper dive boat that runs about 20 knots and makes the transit time quick. For the Eagle, Conch Republic Divers in Tavernier would be a good choice.

Can second the vote for Conch Republic for all of the dives that you're looking at. Great outfit - I do most of my Upper Keys diving with them. Be sure to mention that you're a ScubaBoarder!

Another option you might want to consider is Quiescence, who run 6-packs out of Key Largo.

I want to drive down to the keys for some diving this week and would like suggestions on where to dive and also who to dive w/ since different ops go to different places on different days. I want to dive the spiegel, duane, or eagle but do not know what outfit is best and i am having trouble finding out info. God knows they arent the friendliest when you call the dive shop direct. Hopefully someone here can help.

Thanks

a-d

Here's our schedule for the next few days.
Thursday afternoon......Double Dip on the Spiegel
Friday afternoon...........Double Dip on the Eagle

We're doing a double on the Duane this afternoon, but might be able to do a dive on the Duane Saturday.

A lot of dive ops don't have a set schedule down here. Our shop books according to the first person that calls. Let us know if we can help out.

Oh and we're also doing a SB special till the end of the year. $60 for a two tank dive, includes air tanks and weights.

Good Diving/Hunting,

Thanks a lot guys for your help and direction I think I will settle w/ Capt Gary and his outfit. Now just to decide which dive 2 do. hmmmm maybe both, hahaha. Such a reasonable price.

Happy New Year

a-d

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom