Urgent! Help finding a location/shop for PADI open water this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for a spot to get an open water certification this weekend. I have been looking at the weather reports for Koh Tao and Ko Phi Phi and it looks like Phi Phi is slightly better? (less chance of rain) I heard if it rains you can't see a thing underwater?

I am leaning towards Ko Phi Phi (or convince me to go the cheaper route at Koh Tao)

Does anyone have any recommendations for a dive shop for 2 people?

Thanks in advance!

the reports from friends in koh tao at the mo are good on the weather front as its monsoon time on the east coast, its windy but sunny and viz is still pretty good, if you go there i can recommend crystal dive..crystaldive.com, i worked for them as a DM and videographer and promise you a great time if you go there.

the weather and quality of diving may be better this time of year in phi phi, but will be busier etc, sorry but i dont know of any dive places to recommend but sea bees always comes up on websites etc.

hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom