US Divers 3/4 Inch BC Hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

agd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I know I probably should post this in the Vintage Gear section :wink:, but seriously, I am looking for a replacement BC hose for my US Divers Cousteau BCD.

It is the 3/4 ID 12 inch long "square profile" hoses used on the US Divers Cousteau and Calypso BCs some years ago. I know there is a hose that one can adapt from 3/4 at the BC end to a standard 1 inch inflator sold by North East Scuba and others, but the original 3/4 inch inflator has been maintained and works well, just the hose itself is deteriorating, so my first choice is to replace it with the same or similar one. Does anyone know of a source for a "new old stock" hose like this?

Thanks for any leads.

Andy

Andy,

I have a medium US Divers Cousteau that I am trying to sell, if you do a search for "Great Starter BC" it will come up. Don't know how many spare parts you are after but let me know if it would help you out.

Dan

Thanks Dan. If it was a size Large BC, I would jump at it, but it would not fit and other than the hose, my Cousteau is all good.

Andy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom