Closed [US - SoCal] Santi BZ400X, Stock LL $450 shipped to USA

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bravokiloromeo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Selling my gently-used backup BZ400X, stock size Large Long (LL), $450 shipped to USA.

Purchased this sometime in 2021 in preparation for an Antarctica trip that got pushed until this January. Now that it's completed, don't have much use for a backup of a very warm undergarment! Has under 20 dives on it (mostly to break it in) so barely used as far as undergarments go.

For those less familiar with the BZ400, it's perfect for waters under 40F or if you get cold on longer dives in cooler waters - I routinely dived my primary BZ400X in Seattle (45-55F) and was usually very damp with sweat because it is such a warm undergarment. It was perfectly cozy in 33-35F waters in Antarctica as well. If you need help deciding if it's the right garment for your temps, I have posted some of my thoughts on the matter in the past.

The BZ400 has suspenders inside, a chest pass through hole for a heating cable (e.g. heated vest underneath) and a convenient p-valve routing hose that I wish other undergarments had.

Thanks for looking! HMU with any questions you might have!

IMG_9460.jpeg
IMG_9461.jpeg
IMG_9462.jpeg
IMG_9463.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom