USA source for MARES reg parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScoobieDooo

Reaction score
Anyone have a USA source for MARES reg parts, service kits for MR-12's and AXIS's that will sell to non-dealers?

Hi Scoobee Dooo,

Its me again, I know its NOT U.S of A based but Diveinn/Scubastore offer a very good mail delivery AND they DO sell Mares spares to anyone who wants to buy them, unless they have been leaned on very recently.

Brian C

Brian,
Yes they sell service kits but if one requires poppets or seats - they don't carry those.

Hi Scoobie,

If a manufacturer insists that the particular spare is changed at a servive, then its generally in the spares kit.

Apeks "insist" that the diaphragm is replaced every time it is removed or yearly at the longest, ditto for Poseidon.

Dacor and Mares don't....the seats, diaphragmsand other non obligatory bits have to be bought "as required"

I can get Dacor seats and diaphragms, but I don't know if they are different from Mares (the O-ring part of the kits are near enough the same...)

See you again after I've cleaned all my gear... 145 feet seawater on wrecks on the west coast of Scotland.....Not a whisper of a problem from my Apeks with the cracking set at 25mm and venturi turned to minus...loads of air..

Brian C

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom