Used 7mm Wetsuits- All sizes (both men and women)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

acxc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a bunch of extra wetsuits laying around that I am trying to get rid of. All are 2 piece 7mm suits, most are Mares Latitude 42* or 45* Parallel models or a Henderson equivalent. I have a variety of sizes from XS to XXXL in both men and women's cuts. These are all essentially rental models, and although used in condition have been rinsed with each use. They would be ideal for someone that dives cold water occasionally that doesn't want to deal with the hassle of renting or borrowing a wetsuit every time they go diving.

I am asking $50 for each suit and if you are interested send me a message and I can give more specifics and pictures of what I have.

I have sold a few but still have a good number of suits left, especially in smaller and women's sizes.

I just got the one I ordered from him. It is exactly as described, a used rental suit with expected wear but it really good shape. Shipping was quick and he was easy to work with.

If you're looking for a suit on the inexpensive (not a cheap suit) take him up on his offer.

P.M. sent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom