Used Equipment For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SkipDiver

Registered
Reaction score
My name is Skip Cox and I live in Long Beach, MS., USA

I was a diver for a long time, but recently had to stop due to some health issues.

With that said, I have an extensive amount of both sport and technical diving equipment as well as some gas mixing equipment that I am looking to sell.

I have attached an updated, updated pdf file with a picture of all the equipment that I have and what I would like to get for it.

Prices are negotiable.

Regards,

Skip

Attachments

• Used Diving and tank filling gear 3_29_2019.pdf
    9.1 MB · Views: 126
Looking at the gear you're selling, looks like you've enjoyed many satisfying dives. Sorry to hear you're hanging up your fins but grateful you're selling your gear so others can continue to enjoy it.

I'll take:
Bolt snaps
Gloves
Dive lights (hand held and canister parts too)
Swivels

If that's ok with you.

Would you have a grab bag special price for all that?

Regards,
Cameron

Will likely take the Transpac II setup. I'm in need of a good BCD. What size is the wing though? Will need it for warm water doubles or cold water with Drysuit...
I hope your health isn't too serious, sorry to hear that.

Kind Regards,
Paul

I would be interested in the Scubapro DIN kit, 1 “other” SPG and the 100lb lift bag. I will PM when I get home.

Sure wish I were closer for those 104's and Pelican cases.

That's a screaming deal on the analyzer. Someone who doesn't have one already should grab that, right *now*! (I have two or I'd be all over it.)

I am interested in the Pinnacle semi-dry suit that is 8mil and new as a gift for my hisband, I will pm you with info. Do you take paypal?

interested in the analyzers. PM sent.

Thanks TrimixToo for highlighting them.

analyzers and cut away tank ...pm me pls

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom