Used MK17 DIN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

supbihatches

Contributor
Reaction score
I am selling a used MK17 DIN, I have it up on ebay.

Make me an offer, and I may be coerced into taking it off ebay :wink:

ScubaPro MK17 DIN 1st Stage Regulator - eBay (item 130516943554 end time May-11-11 18:23:52 PDT)

Clipboard01.jpg

*** SOLD ***

The one pictured above is sold, but I have another if anyone wants it. Bought new in December 2009 and serviced in October 2010. Make offers, let me know if I should post pictures of that one. I would like to get $200 for it (including domestic shipping).

I bought one of the 1st stage. It's like new condition. The tech at my LDS thought I had bought it new on LP. A new SP Mk17 here is 300$ + tax at the SP lowest price. If you just need one MK17 to complete a Doubles Setup. It's great.

145 $ off retail price is not bad. It follows the used = 50% general rule and it looks like new.
300$ + 15%tax= 345$ 175$/345$= 50.72%

BTW the MK25 is bulky and not as reliable as the MK17 in very cold waters like here in Canada.
I'm going to dive on Sunday with this 1st stage and the water is currently between 35-40.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom