Uses for scuba tank, please add ..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Strap to casks of wine then knock off the valves simultaneously to make a battering ram to break down doors...

Oh wait...nevermind. That's just what's on MacGuyver at the moment...

Yeah, McGiver......He always threw the handgun away because they were evil but taught the kiddies how to make a bomb from kitchen supplies.

Invert the tank of nitrox and blow air (nitrox) into base of campfire or charcoal grill works great to speed up the process.

Also, it is great fun to remove the internal ink tube from a pen, drop the tube down the orifice in the valve and then crank the valve open shooting the ink tube at various (inanimate) objects.

I think I also made a killer "power bong" in high school too.

Powering a Mardi Gras bead shooting cannon.

Cleaning out computers with a beater 1st and blow-gun. Clean and exquisitely dry, beats those expensive aerosol cans and makes good use of partially spent fills.

Same deal for camping mattresses.

Pete

Ditto.

And, adding tire pressure and blow an interior of trunk.

New-fangled barbell. (My father's comment when he lifted my tank, "That's got to weigh 50 lbs, doesn't it?")

Makes great underwater recall alarm by cutting the bottom off and installing big clapper.

regards,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom