USIA Aqua Deluxe Dry Suit - Small - OBO! - $275

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tjohnson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The USIA Aqua Deluxe is the perfect suit for traditional sport divers. Diagonal Front Entry Design, Crotch Strap, Suspender Tabs and Suspenders, 200 Denier Nylon, 1000 Denier Cordura Thigh and Seat Protector, 1000 Denier Cordura Wrist, Boot and Zipper Protectors, SiTech Low Profile Exhaust Valve, SiTech Rotating Inflate Valve, BioFlex Stretch Gussets, YKK Water/Air Tight Zipper, and Cordura Color Accents.

This suit does not have attached boots. It had latex socks to keep your feet dry. Simply slip on your favorite boots and you are all set. The suit needs new latex socks, or you can have boots attached instead.

I've added Diving Concept rings to the sleeves. This allows you to attach gloves to keep your hands dry and warm. Dry Glove and Wrist System. You can use blue "smurf" gloves like the ones in the photo, or any other type of glove, as long as you can attach the ring system. I dive with black neoprene gloves.

I also added a nice pocket on the right leg.

This was my first suit. I did around 30 dives in it. It's been my back-up suit for a couple years. Switched to a DUI when I became an instructor.

Attachments

• USIA Aqua Deluxe Purple.jpg
    USIA Aqua Deluxe Purple.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 144

Back
Top Bottom