For Sale USIA Aquasport drysuit size M (pretty husky IMO) - $325

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eellenoff

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Up for sale is the rock-solid suit that I dove for years while enduring the taunts of "walmart suit" from my DUI-clad buddies. But, in all that time, my suit was never in the shop, never leaked at the seams, and except for the time I jumped in with the zipper cracked, was always bone-dry. I love the suit, but it just doesn't fit me particularly well and when one of the boots ripped I decided it's time to say goodbye. The zipper is in great shape (always kept waxed) and it's got brand new heavy-duty bottle seals on the wrists and a 14.5" neoprene neck seal which won't rip on you like a latex one and is way warmer. You'll need to replace the boots, but at least you'll know they'll fit you! Also comes with a LightMonkey tinkle valve (always rinsed) and a large velcro pocket. $325 + shipping. If you want a set of rings for pullover drygloves I'll throw them in for another $45.

USIA's sizing info says: 5'8"-5'10", chest 40-42", hips 42/44, inseam 29", torso 68", sleeve 32". I'm 5'9"/150 and found it was quite big - probably more comfortable for someone 180lbs?

Attachments

• IMG_7045.JPG
    IMG_7045.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 76
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom