USS Duane dive video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IMHO next time use a red filter like URPRO or such what ever fit your rig and you'll get better results ,allover is a good beginning.

Nice video. The structure & life on the Duane definitley make it one of my favorites. It's fun to shoot too. I'll echo paulpost about the URPRO filter. Also, you might try holding each shot a bit longer. Like when you're shooting that barracuda count to 10 iin your head before you move the camera away to another shot. Video is addictive ... keep shooting.

Here's some video I shot on the Duane - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFHWJjt0V74 No music, just a bit of footage.

Please forgive my typo in the video.

HiDefPics:
Nice video. The structure & life on the Duane definitley make it one of my favorites. It's fun to shoot too. I'll echo paulpost about the URPRO filter. Also, you might try holding each shot a bit longer. Like when you're shooting that barracuda count to 10 iin your head before you move the camera away to another shot. Video is addictive ... keep shooting.

Here's some video I shot on the Duane - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFHWJjt0V74 No music, just a bit of footage.

Please forgive my typo in the video.

Dam that was your video? I saw that a few days ago and was really impressed!
He is going to get the lense filter, so next time we go we will have it. Does it make a
huge difference?

Nice videos, both of you.
I loved diving the Duane, and have some pictures from the dive posted in my gallery. Maybe after I get digital photography down, I'll try video. My fiance will kill me :D
Here's my favorite picture from the Duane, and it was taken right by where your buddy played with the baitfish.

Can't wait to ge back to the Keys and dive the Duane, SG etc.
C-Dawg

If you haven't done so already, go over to www.hidefpics.com and watch the video guides for The Keys and Roatan. Very nice indeed.

stangd1909:
He is going to get the lense filter, so next time we go we will have it. Does it make a
huge difference?

stangd1909:
huge difference?

Thanks. That video is part of a dvd I put together on Diving the Florida Keys.

The URPro filter does make a big difference on white balance. It's effects are dependent on the conditions, like depth, amount of sunlight, etc. In my experience it has taken lots of testing and practice to get the results you want. But the best part is you get to go diving and have fun while you are "testing", so that's not too bad, huh?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom