USVH, anyone have any comments?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jsv62707

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
new to these boards so hopefully i'm not being repedative. Been looking at video housings and the USVH for a sony minidvd seems to be the way to go. anyone else have one? also what about the lighting options for it? is it worth getting it?

jsv62707:
new to these boards so hopefully i'm not being repedative. Been looking at video housings and the USVH for a sony minidvd seems to be the way to go. anyone else have one? also what about the lighting options for it? is it worth getting it?
You might ask this question over at DigitalDiver.net in the Moving Pixels forum. A few people who regularly post there - including the forum moderator -have a USVH housing.

Welcome to this forum and Scubaboard.

Steve

my wife has a USVH housing -- she has a pretty old Sony digital video camera and the folks at USVH have been great in working with her to iron out some bugs...

sdwho

jsv62707:

I've been using one with a SONY TRV-950 for about 2 years, with little complaint (although the monitor developed a defect that is currently being repaired). The flat port with included wide angle lens allows great macro shots as well. I shoot natural light and have not sprung for lights as yet.

Back
Top Bottom