Utila Dive Festival! Are you going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

freshorangina

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey everyone, I thought I would share some info about the Utila Dive Festival. It will be this summer from August 18th to the 25th in Utila, Honduras. There will be lots of events and amazing giveaways. Please check out utiladivefestival.com for more info. There are also lots of places having amazing specials, like Coral View which is offering $649 for the first person and just an additional $325 for up to 3 more when sharing a room. This includes 7 nights accommodation (with A/C), breakfast, 10 fun dives and 1 night dive as well as transfers from the ferry or airport. That is just over $400 a person with 4 people for all that! book early while there is still room. I dove with them last summer and they are great. Part of their giveaways includes a Dive Rite side mount system. There are lots of other dive shops participating and it should be a really good time. Come on down to Utila and DIVE, DIVE, DIVE!!!! :)

I know I will be there!

PS, I do not work for them or anything like that, but I did dive with them last summer and they are really good people who are doing things right. Rich who runs the dive shop is a great guy, and Miss Tanya at the hotel is wonderful too.

PPS, if enough people are interested in going we should definitely have a meet and greet one night for Scubaboard members! So, email me if you are going and I will make some arrangements. :)

If you are looking for a resort that offers a bit more than those in Utila town, we are booking Utopia Village and Laguna Beach Resort, our two favourites on Utila. Our Dive Festival special at Utopia Village is $1299 + tax ppdo and included 7 nights oceanfront accommodations, meals, boat dives, shore diving, a night dive, AND R/T airfare from either San Pedro Sula or Roatan to Utila. Utopia is rated #1 on Utila by TripAdvisor. Why stay at any other resort? If interested in Laguna Beach Resort, email us for pricing and availability. Ground transportation is also offered to dive festival events. Check our website and Facebook page for current deals. Scuba Diving Destinations - Vacation Specials - Liquid Diving Adventures

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom