For Sale UV-26 with SS video/camera mount for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

decostanza

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have been debating whether or not to put up for sale my beloved UV-26 and after much consideration have decided to offer it up for sale. What I have is a SS UV-26 with or without swivel camera mount for sale. I replaced the batteries last November for a cave trip and used it four days while down in FL. Batteries will show in one of the images they were manufactured in Aug.2015. Other than that I have used it locally a couple times in fresh-water quarries we call home in this part of the hemisphere. I store it inside year round and hook it up to the charger once a month regardless.

It comes with the standard SS charger as well. I love this scooter but only using it a couple times a year doesn't justify keeping it.

I will be in cave country diving (Peacock-Ginnie Springs) from 12/26-30 and can bring it with me. If you like, I can ship it but it would be at your expense...and it would be expensive to ship. It has the usual wear and diving marks but other than that it works perfectly.

Price:SS UV-26 w/o swivel mount:$1850 with mount:$2050
PM me with any questions or if you would like to see any other images...
Don

Attachments

• IMG_8665.jpg
    IMG_8665.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_8668.jpg
    IMG_8668.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_8669.jpg
    IMG_8669.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_8671.jpg