uwatec aladin pro ultra - Error Message

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi
I have a uwatec aladin pro ultra computer which is about 5 years old. On my last dive the display went blank and displayed ERR. There is nothing in the manual about this. Has anyone ever encountered this before?

Sounds like a dead battery to me... my old Aladin Pro Nitrox did the same thing.

Ouch - did the same exact thing to me, on my first dive in Cozumel Mar 09. The Uwatec guys (ScubaPro) won't tell its a battery, just that they need to service it. You cannot send it direct, you have to go through a dealer.

However -- we're looking for a spare Ultra Pro, since both my hubby and I dive one. If you want to sell it, we'll take it broken since we would send it in for a once-through anyway. Contact UsryTregre@yahoo.com. If you send it in, expect about $130 with shipping and such. Contact a dealer, first.

Ouch - did the same exact thing to me, on my first dive in Cozumel Mar 09. The Uwatec guys (ScubaPro) won't tell its a battery, just that they need to service it. You cannot send it direct, you have to go through a dealer.

However -- we're looking for a spare Ultra Pro, since both my hubby and I dive one. If you want to sell it, we'll take it broken since we would send it in for a once-through anyway. Contact UsryTregre@yahoo.com. If you send it in, expect about $130 with shipping and such. Contact a dealer, first.

Just reiterating that I am serious - I'll buy it dead if it's in good shape otherwise.
:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom