UWATEC/SCUBAPRO horseless NITROX Smart Tec wrist computer/transmitter w/ software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

calikid

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This UWATECI has fewer than 30 dives on it I believe. . I just have run the infrared hook up and software in a while. This is one of the best computers I have used/owned but I p/u a Galileo Sol. I just had the batteries replaced in both the transmitter and computer last year in October. Dive shop told me it would have been around $200.00 for both. It has a lifetime warranty on the batteries if it remains in my name and I have no problem w/ leaving it that way. I also have the SMAT TRAC infrared software and IrDA infrared reader that attached to line that plugs into a standard port. I am not 100% sure but do believe the transmitter can be paired w/ the GALILEO. .I am the one and only original owner so not to worry as you know where it has been. Pretty sure I paid around $1700 brand new. Comes w/ case. The plastic replaceable cover has a smudge. It can be replaced for $700.00 delivered and insured. Postal money order or a personal check. I will not ship the unit until the check clears. Possibly do PayPal if I feel comfortable w/ the buyer PayPal track record.

The Uwatec Smart Tec Wrist Computer is a fully integrated nitrox computer up to 100% O2. The Uwatec Smart Tec Wrist Computer can monitor 3 nitrox mixes that can be defined before the dive. Depth limit 400 feet. The Uwatec Smart Tec Wrist Computer also has:
PicExportError
100 hours dive profile storage at 4 second sample rate
PicExportError
Gauge Mode
PicExportError
Safety stop timer
PicExportError
Auto altitude adjustment
Plus many more features.

Attachments

• P1010015.jpg
    P1010015.jpg