Uwatec Smart Tec Dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I am unable unable to change the 02 % on my computer. It has 85% battery . When I try to access the O2 content section all I can access is the log book. The 02 page does not appear. I would also like to switch off the tank gauge transmitter as I am not using it any more . Any Ideas on either or both these problems. The instruction manual does not help.

Change the battery anyway. Had a similar problem with my Aladin. I could dive it, read it via USB/Infrared, but could not upload to it. Battery change fixed it. Did not show low battery via PC connection.

I still have my Smart Tec. You can't change the O2 settings without linking it to your desk/lap top. After it is linked you can change the settings. I am assuming you are trying to change the O2 settings without linking it to a desk/lap top.

Thank you, however, I have never had to link it to my computer to change the O% settings it has always been a quick function that I have done before the dive or between dives if I am changing from air to Nitrox or vice versa. This fault started after a dive on Saturday. We dived Nitrox 32 in the morning dive and then changed to air for the shallow afternoon dive.The normal function worked perfectly then. Now for some reason I am unable to access the O% settings on the menu only the log and Guage. The battery shows 85%

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom