Uwatec - SmartTrack software download

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bonuss

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
It looks like the link to the latest version on the SP-Uwatec site is not working the last few days. I am trying to reinstall on a new laptop; anyone find a different link?

I'm headed out of country in a week and was planning to take it with me. I can try to copy the software from the old computer but that does not always work, and from another thread I beleive there is an updated version.

Bob in CO

I have the smart track install file send me an email and Ill happily foward it to you

does this software allow you to turn off the ascent rate beeps

It looks like the link to the latest version on the SP-Uwatec site is not working the last few days. I am trying to reinstall on a new laptop; anyone find a different link?

I'm headed out of country in a week and was planning to take it with me. I can try to copy the software from the old computer but that does not always work, and from another thread I beleive there is an updated version.

Bob in CO

Their site is a disaster. Aside from looking cool, the flash makes it useless. You can't copy images, links or text and it's not searchable on Google.

Whoever sold it to them did a hell of a sales job and gave them a world-class screwing.

Here's the link to the software. It might work, although I really can't say for sure.

SCUBAPRO UWATEC | Deep Down You Want the Best

Hi nepix,i have just joined and im having problems getting the smart track program if you could email the program i would be greatfull thanks kinghouse.

Does someone knows the location to download Smart trak?? , all the link above appear to be not working
Thank you so much Filippo

Back
Top Bottom