Valentine candy ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MXGratefulDiver

Mental toss flycoon
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I've been trying for years to get a good shot of a candy-stripe shrimp. They're a difficult subject because they're tiny ... a really huge one is barely an inch long ... and they live underneath certain types of anemone where they can easily hide or move so that the anemone gets in the way of the picture. Then, when you shine a light on them they jump away or duck back behind something, so you have to hurry to get the picture.

I finally met one that cooperated ...

IMG_0189.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Nice shot, I have a few that I like but this is better. They are very shy critters.

I really need to get out and dive the West coast....you guys have all the cool toys. Nice shot

I'm betting that shot ends up being the selection for July on the Emerald Sea Dive Club Calendar!

Great photo!

I'm betting that shot ends up being the selection for July on the Emerald Sea Dive Club Calendar!

I guess I need to submit it then ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bob: Where was this beauty found?
- Curt

Strawberry Island ... one of my favorite dives in the San Juans ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom