Valhalla Missile Silo - Anybody interested ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PacketSniffer:
I'm interested. I'd be driving from Houston. Four hundred miles is quite a drive but this is a unique dive that just can't be passed up. I'll see if I can get some more buddies to go along.

then maybe January or February. I'm also out of Houston.

I would also like to do the dive just to do it, but I've got a Key Largo trip in November. Even if the weekends don't conflict, I don't think I could stand to mix upper 70's and lower 50's so close together. :D

Debra: do you have any silo trips planned for next year?

CHUM, a Houston Dive Club did a trip there over this past Presidents Day Weekend. Long drive but we had fun. We had paid for both days but only dove the first day as no one was interested in going back out the second day. There has been some talk of another trip there early next year. This is still in the talking stages. If interested go to our site. We meet third Thursday of the month.

It was a great trip. The Monday after I got back I went in and quit my job(which I hated). had another better job lined up.

www.chumclub.org

PM me if additional questions.

Back
Top Bottom