Valve and manifold service kits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jimmer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Chris,

I am in need of a couple of valves, and possibly another manifold at some point. Do your valves use any commonly available kits, such as Thermos or Sherwoods, or will I have to order kits from you?

Thanks,
Jim

Hi Chris,

I am in need of a couple of valves, and possibly another manifold at some point. Do your valves use any commonly available kits, such as Thermos or Sherwoods, or will I have to order kits from you?

Thanks,
Jim

I don't test my manifolds with parts from other brands, as such I can't and won't recommend using parts other than mine in them. That said I have a manifold exactly like the one I sell that I bought over a decade ago that is still going strong...

I don't test my manifolds with parts from other brands, as such I can't and won't recommend using parts other than mine in them. That said I have a manifold exactly like the one I sell that I bought over a decade ago that is still going strong...

I believe the OP is asking about service kits, similar to the ones readily available for HOG regulators, for doing annual service work. I don't believe it had anything to do with part failures.

take 2:D,my answers in RED

Hi Chris,

I am in need of a couple of valves, and possibly another manifold at some point. Do your valves use any commonly available kits, such as Thermos or Sherwoods,NOT THAT I AM AWARE OF or will I have to order kits from you? From any EDGE/HOG Dealer, I always have the parts in stock.

Thanks,
Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom