Venice Beach Bash 2010 June 12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello everyone,

WOW you all can get some divers together. We are looking forward to meeting new friends and seeing some old ones. Looks like mother nature is being nice to you all also =

Saturday
Southwest winds around 5 knots becoming southeast late in the afternoon. Seas 2 feet. Bay and inland waters smooth. Isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon.

So we will see ya around 9:30.

Jeff and Susan
index

Originally Posted by joystershell
Krista & Jim; tables; tent, 7 sandwich rings
Jenny & HermitCrab; Carmal Corn, Water. Birthday cake?
MontanaFL & Scorpion2012; Mur (just ask ) and juice; cabana, chairs
reef Haven+1; a cooler full of ice and drinks, some snacks and cash
mselaneous, NetDoc, rgiles; paper goods: plates, cups, napkins, trashbags
Cardzard, Roxanne & Dive Club; cooler full of sodas, waters and juices for the kids, 2 gal. of ice tea, Table & lg cabana.
Brewone0to+1;
ScubaBill1955 + 1;
CMOST;
Walter + Dive Club;
Joystershell & MegaMikey; 5 Chairs and Cabana, Fresh Fruit Salad, Cash
Paul & Camille;Whatever is lacking, or cash
Fossilbabe & Chase; Shark tooth necklaces
Evil Scooter Kitty & Skruffy; sliced oranges
DixieDolphin; Homemade rum cake or some other sort of cookies/sweet/etc
safyrewulfie & cub; chips and salsa, tables
Krawdady/Krawwife/Krawdaughter Megalodon Cookies and money for sandwich rings

Hello everyone,

WOW you all can get some divers together. We are looking forward to meeting new friends and seeing some old ones. Looks like mother nature is being nice to you all also =

Saturday
Southwest winds around 5 knots becoming southeast late in the afternoon. Seas 2 feet. Bay and inland waters smooth. Isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon.

So we will see ya around 9:30.

Jeff and Susan
index

We have a few spots open on the 9:30 boat. Let us know if you want to reserve a seat.

Uh, Joyce... Jeff and Susan own Big Flat Top.. I REALLY hope they have reserved seating already! :D :D :D

Jenny, You can take my and Chase name off the Big Flat Top boat. We dont count so that will open up more places for divers on that spot. I would hate to see divers that would like to dive and cant because we are on the list. Sorry I didnt see this sooner! (I'm bad) That should make it so three more divers can go!!!!! Awesome!!!!!

Forecast from Noaa is
Saturday: Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. South southeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

We are going to have a blast!!!!

OF COURSE YOU COUNT!!!!!!!! If you don't want to go out, that's fine, I understand, but know you and Chase are just as valuable persons as the next diver!

But.. OTOH, you were quite welcoming! Good job! :wink:

I have to head over to the west coast tomorrow. Maybe I should leave here a little early in the day, swing by Alhambra and make a dive... Hmmm

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom