Venice on dec 24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

madeline

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
anyone planning on diving monday dec 24??? My brother from Seattle, and son from Atlanta are planning on diving Alhambra Monday, As I have to work I cannot go with them, anyone else going that they can meet up with???

I might be but it all depends on the viz & if it clears. Right now it isn't looking too good.

I was at the dive shop on Friday & they reported that you couldn't see the bottom until you hit it.

I just dived it this morning and viz was terrible. At times you were down to 1-2 feet. You were lucky with a max viz of 4-5. The water was also colder than expected. My temp gauges showed 66 degrees at the beginning 830 a.m., and when we exited the water it showed 69 degrees. My dive buddy did get lucky and found a large whale vertabrate. If you decide to go bring some warm clothes for when you get out.

I just dived it this morning and viz was terrible. At times you were down to 1-2 feet. You were lucky with a max viz of 4-5. The water was also colder than expected. My temp gauges showed 66 degrees at the beginning 830 a.m., and when we exited the water it showed 69 degrees. My dive buddy did get lucky and found a large whale vertabrate. If you decide to go bring some warm clothes for when you get out.

Thanks for the report, cigami. I think I'll hold out until later in the week. Have a Great Holiday!!:D

I'll try to make it if possible - I need to test out the new Deep Sea Supply wing/backplate that Santa brought early... :wink: Will be driving a silver Olds Bravada SUV.

well a report from my son, they did not get passed the breakers, well rick did, but my brother lost his teeth, found his teeth yup the ones in your mouth, teeth are to hold the regulater I think so one thing to another, brother did not have a good dive, all is well brother went home to bed, with his teeth

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom