Venice Shark Tooth Dive, 09/27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, lets get a group together to meet up and go shark tooth hunting on Venice beach on Sept 27th.

Who's in? :D

If the doctor gives me the good to go this week, I'll be there. I will let you know.

Vis was great! Hopefully by next weekend lots of more things exposed.

Attachments

• Venice shark tooth 069.jpg
    Venice shark tooth 069.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 74
Vis was great! Hopefully by next weekend lots of more things exposed.
[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]

Thats a good lookin tooth. The viz looks pretty sweet for Venice. I gotta get back down there and hunt me some teeth. I haven't done that in a while.

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]

Thats a good lookin tooth. The viz looks pretty sweet for Venice. I gotta get back down there and hunt me some teeth. I haven't done that in a while.
That tooth was found today and 4 inches. I was hoping to find one today to take a picture so everyone could see it. It seemed like I sat there for minutes just waiting for the sun to come from behind the clouds. I will get better with my underwater pictures folks please bare with me. ~~~Babe~~~

Nice tooth. Looking forward to getting out with ya'll again

Nice tooth. Looking forward to getting out with ya'll again
And of coarse the same here. I'm happy when I'm with new friends and we are finding shark teeth. ~~~Babe~~~

Fossilbabe- when you find a nice big tooth like that with all the algea and barnicles on it... is there anything you can do to clean it up and get some of that stuff off without damaging the tooth? Still keeping my offer open to all to come out with us on Thursday (25th).

Mike

Sorry, gotta work on Thurs, but still planning on Sat!!
Cool tooth Fossilbabe. Thanks for the pic.. Is it Saturday yet??

Sure wish it was Saturday. Any decision on where to dive, meet and time yet? Looking forward to the dive and finding some teeth.

Put me down as a "most likely" - unless I get caught up in finishing the new floors in the house. Soudns like fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom