Venice - Shark tooth dive August 31st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The interested list:

fletcherjm
mlynch21
reefwatcher
sadie199
scoobahdood

I am headed out to Isla Guadalupe (8/17/08) on a live aboard to see great white sharks. I will be out of communication for this next week. I will update this thread when I return and hopefully post a few pics from Isla Guadalupe also

Sean

I think, weather and tropical storms permitting, that I am headed to Key Largo next weekend instead. If for any reason that gets cancelled, I am in for Venice.

Hey Sean!

If the jellies are gone and the vis is good, I'd love to go! Let me know when ya get back from the shark dive!

Depending on what time you want to dive, add me to the list as well. I'm lazy and really hate getting out of bed before about 8:00 in the morning (ideally 10:00 but I make exceptions for diving!), add in travel time to Venice and I'd say anything later than 10:30 you can count me in for. I have a dive flag.

Dave

He is back in a day. I hope he remembers to give us a report with pics before cleaning gear. :multi:

Yeah! Me too! Can't wait to see those pics!

I bumped into Sean at Scuba West before he left, he was ready to go!

Of course, I would be too!

Hello? You home yet?

I'm home! I survived the 20+ hour boat ride each way from San Diego. I did 11 cage dives over the course of 3 days and took over 400 pictures of Great White Sharks. There were 11 different individual GW Sharks identified the 1st day alone.

I will post a complete report with pictures tomorrow. I had a great time and yes the visibility is over 100ft

Sean

I'm home! I survived the 20+ hour boat ride each way from San Diego. I did 11 cage dives over the course of 3 days and took over 400 pictures of Great White Sharks. There were 11 different individual GW Sharks identified the 1st day alone.

I will post a complete report with pictures tomorrow. I had a great time and yes the visibility is over 100ft

Sean

Suhweeeeeeet! I will seriously be looking forward to the trip report and pics.

Also I think several are interested in joining you this weekend. I can't as I am in Ft. Lauderdale.

Sean!

That is freaking awesome! WOW! Cant wait to see the pics and hear the stories!

Todd

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom